Saturday, June 8, 2013

To many drugs

You ever think someone was following you? Or someone in your house? Or someone listining on the phone? Or someone checking your e-mail? Maybe even think thatbyour family and friends were againstbyou somehow? Well I have and its been most of my life. Amazing once I decided to try being sober that all those things started to dissapear. In my life I have manufactured more problems in my mind than anyone in real life could really endure and now that I am trieng my leval best to stay sober I realize that most of all of my problems stim from using drugs. The craziest thing that I notice though however is that unless I put my head on straight I am all ready to use the same drugs that caused me to be all messed up in the first place at first chance. Why is that, I mean if it caused our lives to be unmanagable why in hell are we so ready to go right back to not knowing whats goin on? Insanity man, the definition of addiction is insanity in that we do the same thing over and over again expecting different results, I know I am quazi-sober now and im doin good in school, and im feeling good about myself, and my future, however remember I said quazi-sober, why is it I cant just sober up, insanity man

No comments:

Post a Comment